Firefox: FavIconReloader is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Firefox: FavIconReloader from your systemmiacdo
. More information on miacdo can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder (same installation drive as Windows). Firefox: FavIconReloader's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 368.11 KB (376944 bytes) on disk and is labeled firefox.exe.
Firefox: FavIconReloader contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.8.1
of Firefox: FavIconReloader.
Firefox: FavIconReloader has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\_Портативный софт\Браузеры\Firefox\Firefox 38.0.5\firefox.exe
Firefox: FavIconReloader is a program marketed by miacdo. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Firefox: FavIconReloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Firefox: FavIconReloader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Firefox: FavIconReloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Firefox: FavIconReloader". The Firefox: FavIconReloader program will be found very quickly. After you click Firefox: FavIconReloader in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Firefox: FavIconReloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Firefox: FavIconReloader.
8. After removing Firefox: FavIconReloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Firefox: FavIconReloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Firefox: FavIconReloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Firefox: FavIconReloader by miacdo from your PC, we are not saying that Firefox: FavIconReloader by miacdo is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Firefox: FavIconReloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:28:08.187