Firefox: Custom Buttons
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Firefox: Custom Buttons for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Firefox: Custom Buttons from your PCYan
. Additional info about Yan can be read here
. Firefox: Custom Buttons is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Firefox: Custom Buttons is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. firefox.exe is the Firefox: Custom Buttons's main executable file and it takes approximately 368.11 KB (376944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Firefox: Custom Buttons. They occupy an average of 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
This web page is about Firefox: Custom Buttons version 0.0.5.8.9
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Firefox: Custom Buttons.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\_Портативный софт\Браузеры\Firefox\Firefox 38.0.5\firefox.exe
Firefox: Custom Buttons is a program by the software company Yan. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Firefox: Custom Buttons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Firefox: Custom Buttons from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Firefox: Custom Buttons or simply activate the Search field and type in "Firefox: Custom Buttons". The Firefox: Custom Buttons application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Firefox: Custom Buttons in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Firefox: Custom Buttons, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Firefox: Custom Buttons.
8. After removing Firefox: Custom Buttons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Firefox: Custom Buttons which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Firefox: Custom Buttons with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Firefox: Custom Buttons by Yan from your PC, nor are we saying that Firefox: Custom Buttons by Yan is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Firefox: Custom Buttons supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:28:08.167