Firefox Assistant is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Firefox Assistant from your PCCell Of Geeks
. You can find out more on Cell Of Geeks or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Firefox Assistant at http://www.facebook.com/iamiqram
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\firefoxassistant-24d27134e2a30b105f70bb523f7a7352 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\firefoxassistant-24d27134e2a30b105f70bb523f7a7352\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Firefox Assistant. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the Firefox Assistant's main executable file and it occupies approximately 85.52 KB (87568 bytes) on disk.
Firefox Assistant is composed of the following executables which take 85.52 KB (87568
bytes) on disk:
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (85.52 KB)
This web page is about Firefox Assistant version 1.10
Firefox Assistant is an application marketed by the software company Cell Of Geeks. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Firefox Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Firefox Assistant with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Firefox Assistant or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Firefox Assistant". If it exists on your system the Firefox Assistant application will be found very quickly. After you click Firefox Assistant in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Firefox Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Firefox Assistant:
- The software company is: http://www.facebook.com/iamiqram
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\firefoxassistant-24d27134e2a30b105f70bb523f7a7352\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Firefox Assistant.
8. After removing Firefox Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Firefox Assistant that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Firefox Assistant using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Firefox Assistant by Cell Of Geeks from your PC, nor are we saying that Firefox Assistant by Cell Of Geeks is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Firefox Assistant supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 12:47:16.450