Firefox: Add to Search Bar
Firefox: Add to Search Bar is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Firefox: Add to Search Bar from your systemDr. Evil
. Go over here
for more info on Dr. Evil. Firefox: Add to Search Bar is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Firefox: Add to Search Bar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called firefox.exe and it has a size of 368.11 KB (376944 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Firefox: Add to Search Bar. They occupy about 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9
of Firefox: Add to Search Bar.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Firefox: Add to Search Bar.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\_Портативный софт\Браузеры\Firefox\Firefox 38.0.5\firefox.exe
Firefox: Add to Search Bar is an application offered by Dr. Evil. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Firefox: Add to Search Bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Firefox: Add to Search Bar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Firefox: Add to Search Bar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Firefox: Add to Search Bar". If it exists on your system the Firefox: Add to Search Bar program will be found automatically. After you select Firefox: Add to Search Bar in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Firefox: Add to Search Bar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Firefox: Add to Search Bar.
8. After uninstalling Firefox: Add to Search Bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Firefox: Add to Search Bar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Firefox: Add to Search Bar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Firefox: Add to Search Bar by Dr. Evil from your computer, nor are we saying that Firefox: Add to Search Bar by Dr. Evil is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Firefox: Add to Search Bar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:28:08.137