This page contains thorough information on how to remove FirebirdSQL for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall FirebirdSQL from your systemFirebird SQL
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Firebird SQL. Usually the FirebirdSQL program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FirebirdSQL directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove FirebirdSQL by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FirebirdSQL\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. fbguard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of FirebirdSQL. They take an average of 2.88 MB (3020633
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (118.34 KB)
- fbguard.exe (80.00 KB)
- fbserver.exe (2.61 MB)
- instclient.exe (16.50 KB)
- instreg.exe (11.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (52.00 KB)
This data is about FirebirdSQL version 2.1.2
FirebirdSQL is a program offered by the software company Firebird SQL. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove FirebirdSQL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FirebirdSQL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FirebirdSQL or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FirebirdSQL". The FirebirdSQL program will be found very quickly. When you select FirebirdSQL in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FirebirdSQL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FirebirdSQL.
8. After removing FirebirdSQL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FirebirdSQL that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FirebirdSQL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FirebirdSQL by Firebird SQL from your PC, nor are we saying that FirebirdSQL by Firebird SQL is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FirebirdSQL in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 08:10:12.003