Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition
Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition from your computerMAGIX AG
. You can read more on MAGIX AG or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Common\Database folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Common\Database\unwise.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition. fbserver.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.46 MB (1527900 bytes) on disk.
Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition contains of the executables below. They take 3.02 MB (3168764
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- explore.exe (28.00 KB)
- instslct.exe (185.47 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.47 KB)
- unwise.exe (221.47 KB)
- FABS.exe (832.00 KB)
- fbserver.exe (1.46 MB)
- fb_lock_print.exe (136.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition. You can find below info on other releases of Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you remove Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition from your computer.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\aliases.conf
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\FABS.exe
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\fb_lock_print.exe
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\fbclient.dll
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\fbserver.exe
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\ib_util.dll
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\instsvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\msvcp60.dll
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\msvcrt.dll
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\Shutdown.bat
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\explore.exe
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\firebird.conf
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\firebird.log
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\firebird.msg
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\IDPLicense.txt
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\Install.cfg
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\INSTALL.LOG
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\instslct.exe
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\intl\fbintl.dll
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\intl\fbintl2.dll
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\IPLicense.txt
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\security.fbk
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\security.fdb
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\UDF\fbudf.dll
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\UDF\fbudf.sql
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\UDF\ib_udf.dll
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\UDF\ib_udf.sql
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\uninstall.ini
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\unwise.adf
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\unwise.exe
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\unwise.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Firebird SQL Server UK
Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition is a program offered by MAGIX AG. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition". The Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition application will be found automatically. When you click Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition.
8. After removing Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition by MAGIX AG from your PC, we are not saying that Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition by MAGIX AG is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:39:00.703