Firebird Maestro 7.9
How to uninstall Firebird Maestro 7.9 from your system
You can find below details on how to uninstall Firebird Maestro 7.9 for Windows. It is written by SQL Maestro Group
. More information about SQL Maestro Group can be seen here
. More information about the program Firebird Maestro 7.9 can be found at http://www.sqlmaestro.com/en/products/firebird/maestro/
. Usually the Firebird Maestro 7.9 program is found in the C:\Program Files\SQL Maestro Group\Firebird Maestro directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\SQL Maestro Group\Firebird Maestro\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Firebird Maestro 7.9. FbMaestro.exe is the Firebird Maestro 7.9's primary executable file and it takes close to 14.67 MB (15378432 bytes) on disk.
Firebird Maestro 7.9 contains of the executables below. They take 15.34 MB (16083289
bytes) on disk.
- FbMaestro.exe (14.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (688.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.9
of Firebird Maestro 7.9.
How to delete Firebird Maestro 7.9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Firebird Maestro 7.9 is an application offered by SQL Maestro Group. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Firebird Maestro 7.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Firebird Maestro 7.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Firebird Maestro 7.9". If it is installed on your PC the Firebird Maestro 7.9 program will be found automatically. When you click Firebird Maestro 7.9 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Firebird Maestro 7.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Firebird Maestro 7.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sqlmaestro.com/en/products/firebird/maestro/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SQL Maestro Group\Firebird Maestro\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Firebird Maestro 7.9.
8. After removing Firebird Maestro 7.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Firebird Maestro 7.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Firebird Maestro 7.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Firebird Maestro 7.9:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Firebird Maestro 7.9 by SQL Maestro Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Firebird Maestro 7.9 by SQL Maestro Group is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Firebird Maestro 7.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 06:14:02.063