Firebird 18.104.22.168089 (Win32)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Firebird 22.214.171.124089 (Win32) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Firebird 126.96.36.199089 (Win32) from your PCFirebird Project
. You can find out more on Firebird Project or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Firebird 188.8.131.52089 (Win32) can be seen at http://www.firebirdsql.org/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_5 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Firebird 184.108.40.206089 (Win32) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_5\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. isql.exe is the Firebird 220.127.116.11089 (Win32)'s primary executable file and it occupies around 268.00 KB (274432 bytes) on disk.
Firebird 18.104.22.168089 (Win32) is comprised of the following executables which take 7.05 MB (7392645
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (692.38 KB)
- fbguard.exe (96.00 KB)
- fbserver.exe (3.65 MB)
- fbsvcmgr.exe (100.00 KB)
- fbtracemgr.exe (88.00 KB)
- fb_lock_print.exe (224.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (268.00 KB)
- gdef.exe (264.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (112.00 KB)
- gpre.exe (496.00 KB)
- gsec.exe (152.00 KB)
- gsplit.exe (15.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (152.00 KB)
- instclient.exe (17.00 KB)
- instreg.exe (11.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (64.00 KB)
- isql.exe (268.00 KB)
- nbackup.exe (144.00 KB)
- qli.exe (316.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124089
of Firebird 126.96.36.199089 (Win32).
Firebird 188.8.131.52089 (Win32) is an application marketed by Firebird Project. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Firebird 184.108.40.206089 (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Firebird 220.127.116.11089 (Win32) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Firebird 18.104.22.168089 (Win32) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Firebird 22.214.171.124089 (Win32)". The Firebird 126.96.36.199089 (Win32) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Firebird 188.8.131.52089 (Win32) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Firebird 184.108.40.206089 (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Firebird 220.127.116.11089 (Win32):
- The publisher is: http://www.firebirdsql.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Firebird 18.104.22.168089 (Win32).
8. After uninstalling Firebird 22.214.171.124089 (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Firebird 126.96.36.199089 (Win32) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Firebird 188.8.131.52089 (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Firebird 184.108.40.206089 (Win32) by Firebird Project from your PC, we are not saying that Firebird 220.127.116.11089 (Win32) by Firebird Project is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Firebird 18.104.22.168089 (Win32) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 20:01:40.103