Firebird 184.108.40.20696 (Win32)
Firebird 220.127.116.1196 (Win32) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Firebird 18.104.22.16896 (Win32) from your systemFirebird Project
. Go over here
for more information on Firebird Project. You can read more about related to Firebird 22.214.171.12496 (Win32) at http://www.firebirdsql.org/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_1 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_1\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Firebird 126.96.36.19996 (Win32). isql.exe is the Firebird 188.8.131.5296 (Win32)'s main executable file and it takes approximately 244.00 KB (249856 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Firebird 184.108.40.20696 (Win32). They take about 5.47 MB (5737317
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (697.85 KB)
- fbguard.exe (80.00 KB)
- fbserver.exe (2.66 MB)
- fb_lock_print.exe (168.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (228.00 KB)
- gdef.exe (232.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (88.00 KB)
- gpre.exe (468.00 KB)
- gsec.exe (84.00 KB)
- gsplit.exe (17.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (112.00 KB)
- instclient.exe (17.00 KB)
- instreg.exe (11.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (52.00 KB)
- isql.exe (244.00 KB)
- nbackup.exe (96.00 KB)
- qli.exe (288.00 KB)
This web page is about Firebird 220.127.116.1196 (Win32) version 18.104.22.16896
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Firebird 22.214.171.12496 (Win32).Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_1
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Firebird 2.5 (x64)
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_1\aliases.conf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_1\bin\fb_lock_print.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_1\bin\fbclient.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_1\bin\fbguard.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Firebird Project
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FBDBServer_2_1_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Firebird 126.96.36.19996 (Win32) is a program offered by the software company Firebird Project. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Firebird 188.8.131.5296 (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Firebird 184.108.40.20696 (Win32) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Firebird 220.127.116.1196 (Win32) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Firebird 18.104.22.16896 (Win32)". The Firebird 22.214.171.12496 (Win32) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Firebird 126.96.36.19996 (Win32) in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Firebird 188.8.131.5296 (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Firebird 184.108.40.20696 (Win32):
- The publisher is: http://www.firebirdsql.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Firebird 220.127.116.1196 (Win32).
8. After removing Firebird 18.104.22.16896 (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Firebird 22.214.171.12496 (Win32) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Firebird 126.96.36.19996 (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Firebird 188.8.131.5296 (Win32) by Firebird Project from your computer, nor are we saying that Firebird 184.108.40.20696 (Win32) by Firebird Project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Firebird 220.127.116.1196 (Win32) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:32:05.747