Firebird 22.214.171.12496 (Win32)
Firebird 126.96.36.19996 (Win32) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Firebird 188.8.131.5296 (Win32) from your systemFirebird Project
. Go over here
for more information on Firebird Project. You can read more about related to Firebird 184.108.40.20696 (Win32) at http://www.firebirdsql.org/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_1 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_1\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Firebird 220.127.116.1196 (Win32). isql.exe is the Firebird 18.104.22.16896 (Win32)'s main executable file and it takes approximately 244.00 KB (249856 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Firebird 22.214.171.12496 (Win32). They take about 5.47 MB (5737317
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (697.85 KB)
- fbguard.exe (80.00 KB)
- fbserver.exe (2.66 MB)
- fb_lock_print.exe (168.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (228.00 KB)
- gdef.exe (232.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (88.00 KB)
- gpre.exe (468.00 KB)
- gsec.exe (84.00 KB)
- gsplit.exe (17.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (112.00 KB)
- instclient.exe (17.00 KB)
- instreg.exe (11.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (52.00 KB)
- isql.exe (244.00 KB)
- nbackup.exe (96.00 KB)
- qli.exe (288.00 KB)
This web page is about Firebird 126.96.36.19996 (Win32) version 188.8.131.5296
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Firebird 184.108.40.20696 (Win32).Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_1
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Firebird 2.5 (x64)
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_1\aliases.conf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_1\bin\fb_lock_print.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_1\bin\fbclient.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_1\bin\fbguard.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Firebird Project
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FBDBServer_2_1_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Firebird 220.127.116.1196 (Win32) is a program offered by the software company Firebird Project. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Firebird 18.104.22.16896 (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Firebird 22.214.171.12496 (Win32) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Firebird 126.96.36.19996 (Win32) or simply click the Search field and type in "Firebird 188.8.131.5296 (Win32)". If it exists on your system the Firebird 184.108.40.20696 (Win32) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Firebird 220.127.116.1196 (Win32) in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Firebird 18.104.22.16896 (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Firebird 22.214.171.12496 (Win32):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.firebirdsql.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_2_1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Firebird 126.96.36.19996 (Win32).
8. After removing Firebird 188.8.131.5296 (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Firebird 184.108.40.20696 (Win32) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Firebird 220.127.116.1196 (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Firebird 18.104.22.16896 (Win32) by Firebird Project from your computer, nor are we saying that Firebird 22.214.171.12496 (Win32) by Firebird Project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Firebird 126.96.36.19996 (Win32) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:32:05.747