Firebird 188.8.131.5270 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Firebird 184.108.40.20670 from your systemFirebird Project
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Firebird Project. More data about the program Firebird 220.127.116.1170 can be seen at http://www.firebirdsql.org
. Firebird 18.104.22.16870 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Firebird 22.214.171.12470 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named fbserver.exe and it has a size of 1.46 MB (1527895 bytes).
Firebird 126.96.36.19970 contains of the executables below. They take 3.27 MB (3427943
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (75.52 KB)
- fbguard.exe (64.00 KB)
- fbserver.exe (1.46 MB)
- fb_lock_print.exe (136.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (168.00 KB)
- gdef.exe (188.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (44.00 KB)
- gpre.exe (404.00 KB)
- gsec.exe (32.00 KB)
- gsplit.exe (24.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (72.00 KB)
- instclient.exe (64.00 KB)
- instreg.exe (44.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (68.00 KB)
- isql.exe (244.00 KB)
- qli.exe (228.00 KB)
This data is about Firebird 188.8.131.5270 version 184.108.40.20670
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Firebird 220.127.116.1170.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Firebird 18.104.22.16870:
- C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5
- C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\aliases.conf
- C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\firebird.conf
- C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\firebird.log
- C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\security.fdb
Firebird 22.214.171.12470 is an application offered by the software company Firebird Project. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Firebird 126.96.36.19970 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Firebird 188.8.131.5270 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Firebird 184.108.40.20670 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Firebird 220.127.116.1170". The Firebird 18.104.22.16870 program will be found very quickly. When you select Firebird 22.214.171.12470 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Firebird 126.96.36.19970, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Firebird 188.8.131.5270:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.firebirdsql.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Firebird 184.108.40.20670.
8. After uninstalling Firebird 220.127.116.1170, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Firebird 18.104.22.16870 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Firebird 22.214.171.12470 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Firebird 126.96.36.19970 by Firebird Project from your PC, nor are we saying that Firebird 188.8.131.5270 by Firebird Project is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Firebird 184.108.40.20670 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:37:46.930