Firebird 220.127.116.1170 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Firebird 18.104.22.16870 from your systemFirebird Project
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Firebird Project. More data about the program Firebird 22.214.171.12470 can be seen at http://www.firebirdsql.org
. Firebird 126.96.36.19970 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Firebird 188.8.131.5270 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named fbserver.exe and it has a size of 1.46 MB (1527895 bytes).
Firebird 184.108.40.20670 contains of the executables below. They take 3.27 MB (3427943
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (75.52 KB)
- fbguard.exe (64.00 KB)
- fbserver.exe (1.46 MB)
- fb_lock_print.exe (136.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (168.00 KB)
- gdef.exe (188.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (44.00 KB)
- gpre.exe (404.00 KB)
- gsec.exe (32.00 KB)
- gsplit.exe (24.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (72.00 KB)
- instclient.exe (64.00 KB)
- instreg.exe (44.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (68.00 KB)
- isql.exe (244.00 KB)
- qli.exe (228.00 KB)
This data is about Firebird 220.127.116.1170 version 18.104.22.16870
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Firebird 22.214.171.12470.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Firebird 126.96.36.19970:
- C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5
- C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\aliases.conf
- C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\firebird.conf
- C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\firebird.log
- C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\security.fdb
Firebird 188.8.131.5270 is an application offered by the software company Firebird Project. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Firebird 184.108.40.20670 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Firebird 220.127.116.1170 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Firebird 18.104.22.16870 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Firebird 22.214.171.12470". The Firebird 126.96.36.19970 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Firebird 188.8.131.5270 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Firebird 184.108.40.20670, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Firebird 220.127.116.1170:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.firebirdsql.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Firebird 18.104.22.16870.
8. After uninstalling Firebird 22.214.171.12470, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Firebird 126.96.36.19970 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Firebird 188.8.131.5270 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Firebird 184.108.40.20670 by Firebird Project from your PC, nor are we saying that Firebird 220.127.116.1170 by Firebird Project is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Firebird 18.104.22.16870 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:37:46.930