Firebird 22.214.171.12470 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Firebird 126.96.36.19970 from your computerFirebird Project
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Firebird Project. More data about the program Firebird 188.8.131.5270 can be seen at http://www.firebirdsql.org
. Firebird 184.108.40.20670 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Firebird 220.127.116.1170 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named fbserver.exe and it has a size of 1.46 MB (1527895 bytes).
Firebird 18.104.22.16870 contains of the executables below. They take 3.27 MB (3427943
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (75.52 KB)
- fbguard.exe (64.00 KB)
- fbserver.exe (1.46 MB)
- fb_lock_print.exe (136.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (168.00 KB)
- gdef.exe (188.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (44.00 KB)
- gpre.exe (404.00 KB)
- gsec.exe (32.00 KB)
- gsplit.exe (24.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (72.00 KB)
- instclient.exe (64.00 KB)
- instreg.exe (44.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (68.00 KB)
- isql.exe (244.00 KB)
- qli.exe (228.00 KB)
This data is about Firebird 22.214.171.12470 version 126.96.36.19970
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Firebird 188.8.131.5270.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Firebird 184.108.40.20670:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\aliases.conf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\UserName-PC.evn
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\UserName-PC.lck
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\fb_lock_print.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\fbclient.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\fbguard.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\fbserver.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\gbak.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\gdef.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\gfix.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\gpre.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\gsec.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\gsplit.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\gstat.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\ib_util.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\instclient.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\instreg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\instsvc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\isql.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\msvcp60.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\msvcrt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\bin\qli.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\examples\makefile.msc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\firebird.conf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\firebird.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\intl\fbintl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\security.fdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\UDF\AlgoUDF.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\UDF\fbudf.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\UDF\ib_udf.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\unins000.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Firebird Project
Firebird 220.127.116.1170 is an application released by Firebird Project. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Firebird 18.104.22.16870 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Firebird 22.214.171.12470 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Firebird 126.96.36.19970 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Firebird 188.8.131.5270". If it exists on your system the Firebird 184.108.40.20670 program will be found very quickly. After you click Firebird 220.127.116.1170 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Firebird 18.104.22.16870, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Firebird 22.214.171.12470:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.firebirdsql.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Firebird 126.96.36.19970.
8. After removing Firebird 188.8.131.5270, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Firebird 184.108.40.20670 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Firebird 220.127.116.1170 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Firebird 18.104.22.16870 by Firebird Project from your computer, we are not saying that Firebird 22.214.171.12470 by Firebird Project is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Firebird 126.96.36.19970 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:37:46.930