Firebird 184.108.40.20621 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Firebird 220.127.116.1121 from your PCFirebird Project
. Further information on Firebird Project can be seen here
. Click on http://www.firebirdsql.org
to get more info about Firebird 18.104.22.16821 on Firebird Project's website. Usually the Firebird 22.214.171.12421 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Firebird 126.96.36.19921 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\unins000.exe. Firebird 188.8.131.5221's main file takes around 244.00 KB (249856 bytes) and its name is isql.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Firebird 184.108.40.20621. They take about 3.27 MB (3430081
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (77.61 KB)
- fbguard.exe (64.00 KB)
- fbserver.exe (1.46 MB)
- fb_lock_print.exe (136.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (168.00 KB)
- gdef.exe (188.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (44.00 KB)
- gpre.exe (404.00 KB)
- gsec.exe (32.00 KB)
- gsplit.exe (24.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (72.00 KB)
- instclient.exe (64.00 KB)
- instreg.exe (44.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (68.00 KB)
- isql.exe (244.00 KB)
- qli.exe (228.00 KB)
This info is about Firebird 220.127.116.1121 version 18.104.22.16821
Firebird 22.214.171.12421 is a program offered by the software company Firebird Project. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Firebird 126.96.36.19921 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Firebird 188.8.131.5221 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Firebird 184.108.40.20621 or simply click the Search field and type in "Firebird 220.127.116.1121". If it is installed on your PC the Firebird 18.104.22.16821 application will be found very quickly. When you select Firebird 22.214.171.12421 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Firebird 126.96.36.19921, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Firebird 188.8.131.5221:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.firebirdsql.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Firebird 184.108.40.20621.
8. After removing Firebird 220.127.116.1121, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Firebird 18.104.22.16821 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Firebird 22.214.171.12421 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Firebird 126.96.36.19921 by Firebird Project from your computer, we are not saying that Firebird 188.8.131.5221 by Firebird Project is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Firebird 184.108.40.20621 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 14:29:30.623