This page contains complete information on how to uninstall FireStorm for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FireStorm from your PCGlobal Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©
. Open here
for more info on Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©. Please follow http://www.firestorm.ru/
if you want to read more on FireStorm on Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©'s web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameNet\Games\FireStorm folder (same installation drive as Windows). FireStorm's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameNet\Games\FireStorm\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and it has a size of 1.39 MB (1455823 bytes).
The executable files below are part of FireStorm. They occupy an average of 1.39 MB (1455823
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
FireStorm is a program marketed by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove FireStorm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FireStorm with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FireStorm or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FireStorm". If it is installed on your PC the FireStorm program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FireStorm in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FireStorm, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FireStorm:
- The software company is: http://www.firestorm.ru/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameNet\Games\FireStorm\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FireStorm.
8. After removing FireStorm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FireStorm that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FireStorm using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FireStorm by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © from your computer, nor are we saying that FireStorm by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FireStorm in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:46:36.907