FireRenderMaxPlugin is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall FireRenderMaxPlugin from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\AMD\FireRenderPlugins\3DSMax folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling FireRenderMaxPlugin is C:\Program Files\AMD\FireRenderPlugins\3DSMax\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. nsisexec2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 533.50 KB (546304 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FireRenderMaxPlugin. They occupy an average of 21.31 MB (22350173
bytes) on disk.
- nsisexec2.exe (533.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (36.68 KB)
- vcredist2013_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist2015_x64.exe (13.90 MB)
FireRenderMaxPlugin is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall FireRenderMaxPlugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FireRenderMaxPlugin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FireRenderMaxPlugin or simply click the Search feature and type in "FireRenderMaxPlugin". If it is installed on your PC the FireRenderMaxPlugin program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FireRenderMaxPlugin in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FireRenderMaxPlugin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FireRenderMaxPlugin.
8. After uninstalling FireRenderMaxPlugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FireRenderMaxPlugin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FireRenderMaxPlugin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FireRenderMaxPlugin by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that FireRenderMaxPlugin by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FireRenderMaxPlugin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 18:23:34.040