This page is about FireFart for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FireFart from your PCGreen Square
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Green Square. Click on http://apps.greensqr.com
to get more facts about FireFart on Green Square's website. FireFart is normally set up in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\firefart-d8dbf44535af6c7a3cb24d336c20583a" directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove FireFart by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\firefart-d8dbf44535af6c7a3cb24d336c20583a\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the FireFart's primary executable file and it takes approximately 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk.
FireFart installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
FireFart is a program by the software company Green Square. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase FireFart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FireFart from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FireFart or simply click the Search feature and type in "FireFart". If it is installed on your PC the FireFart program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FireFart in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FireFart, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FireFart:
- The web site of the application is: http://apps.greensqr.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\firefart-d8dbf44535af6c7a3cb24d336c20583a\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FireFart.
8. After removing FireFart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FireFart that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FireFart using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FireFart by Green Square from your computer, we are not saying that FireFart by Green Square is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FireFart supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 06:03:41.917