FireCAD FTB 3.0
This page is about FireCAD FTB 3.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FireCAD FTB 3.0 from your computerFireCAD Technologies
. Further information on FireCAD Technologies can be seen here
. You can read more about related to FireCAD FTB 3.0 at http://www.FireCAD.net
. FireCAD FTB 3.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\FireCADTrial directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for FireCAD FTB 3.0 is C:\Program Files\FireCADTrial\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.50 KB (11776 bytes) on disk and is called FireCAD.exe.
FireCAD FTB 3.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 82.54 KB (84524
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
- FireCAD.exe (11.50 KB)
The current page applies to FireCAD FTB 3.0 version 3.0
FireCAD FTB 3.0 is an application released by the software company FireCAD Technologies. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase FireCAD FTB 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FireCAD FTB 3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FireCAD FTB 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FireCAD FTB 3.0". If it exists on your system the FireCAD FTB 3.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FireCAD FTB 3.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FireCAD FTB 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FireCAD FTB 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.FireCAD.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FireCADTrial\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FireCAD FTB 3.0.
8. After removing FireCAD FTB 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FireCAD FTB 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FireCAD FTB 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FireCAD FTB 3.0 by FireCAD Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that FireCAD FTB 3.0 by FireCAD Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FireCAD FTB 3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-31 05:24:37.957