FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit)
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) from your PCfirealpaca.com
. You can find out more on firealpaca.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://firealpaca.com/
if you want to read more on FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) on firealpaca.com's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca64\FireAlpaca20 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) is C:\Program Files\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca64\FireAlpaca20\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named FireAlpaca.exe and it has a size of 4.91 MB (5144576 bytes).
FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.59 MB (5864609
bytes) on disk.
- FireAlpaca.exe (4.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
The current web page applies to FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) version 2.2.3
FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) is an application released by the software company firealpaca.com. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit)". The FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit):
- The software company is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca64\FireAlpaca20\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit).
8. After uninstalling FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) by firealpaca.com from your PC, we are not saying that FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) by firealpaca.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FireAlpaca 2.2.3 (64bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 13:07:10.213