FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit)
FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit) from your computerfirealpaca.com
. You can read more on firealpaca.com or check for application updates here
. Further information about FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit) can be found at http://firealpaca.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca64\FireAlpaca20 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit) is C:\Program Files\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca64\FireAlpaca20\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.32 MB (5576192 bytes) on disk and is called FireAlpaca.exe.
The executable files below are part of FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit). They occupy about 6.00 MB (6296225
bytes) on disk.
- FireAlpaca.exe (5.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
The current web page applies to FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit) version 2.1.3
FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit) is an application by the software company firealpaca.com. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit)". The FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit) in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca64\FireAlpaca20\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit).
8. After removing FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit) by firealpaca.com from your PC, we are not saying that FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit) by firealpaca.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (64bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 17:34:44.313