FireAlpaca 2.1.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall FireAlpaca 2.1.3 from your computerlrepacks.ru
. Open here
for more info on lrepacks.ru. Please follow http://firealpaca.com/
if you want to read more on FireAlpaca 2.1.3 on lrepacks.ru's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\FireAlpaca folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FireAlpaca 2.1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FireAlpaca.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.32 MB (5576192 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in FireAlpaca 2.1.3. They take 6.22 MB (6520821
bytes) on disk.
- FireAlpaca.exe (5.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
The current page applies to FireAlpaca 2.1.3 version 2.1.3
FireAlpaca 2.1.3 is a program offered by lrepacks.ru. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase FireAlpaca 2.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FireAlpaca 2.1.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FireAlpaca 2.1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "FireAlpaca 2.1.3". If it is installed on your PC the FireAlpaca 2.1.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FireAlpaca 2.1.3 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FireAlpaca 2.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FireAlpaca 2.1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FireAlpaca 2.1.3.
8. After uninstalling FireAlpaca 2.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FireAlpaca 2.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FireAlpaca 2.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FireAlpaca 2.1.3 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that FireAlpaca 2.1.3 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FireAlpaca 2.1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 02:35:42.287