FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit)
FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) from your PCfirealpaca.com
. You can find out more on firealpaca.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://firealpaca.com/
if you want to read more on FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) on firealpaca.com's website. FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca32\FireAlpaca20 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca32\FireAlpaca20\unins000.exe. FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit)'s main file takes around 6.88 MB (7218176 bytes) and its name is FireAlpaca.exe.
FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) contains of the executables below. They take 8.26 MB (8658242
bytes) on disk.
- FireAlpaca.exe (6.88 MB)
- unins001.exe (703.16 KB)
This page is about FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) version 2.1.3
FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) is an application released by firealpaca.com. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit)". If it is installed on your PC the FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca32\FireAlpaca20\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit).
8. After uninstalling FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) by firealpaca.com from your computer, we are not saying that FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) by firealpaca.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FireAlpaca 2.1.3 (32bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 01:43:27.603