This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.5.8 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.5.8 from your PCfirealpaca.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on firealpaca.com. More information about FireAlpaca 1.5.8 can be seen at http://firealpaca.com/
. FireAlpaca 1.5.8 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca15 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.5.8 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca15\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named FireAlpaca.exe and its approximative size is 4.40 MB (4615168 bytes).
The executable files below are part of FireAlpaca 1.5.8. They occupy an average of 5.09 MB (5335901
bytes) on disk.
- FireAlpaca.exe (4.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.8
of FireAlpaca 1.5.8.
FireAlpaca 1.5.8 is a program marketed by the software company firealpaca.com. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove FireAlpaca 1.5.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FireAlpaca 1.5.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FireAlpaca 1.5.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FireAlpaca 1.5.8". If it is installed on your PC the FireAlpaca 1.5.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FireAlpaca 1.5.8 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FireAlpaca 1.5.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FireAlpaca 1.5.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca15\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FireAlpaca 1.5.8.
8. After uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.5.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FireAlpaca 1.5.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.5.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FireAlpaca 1.5.8 by firealpaca.com from your computer, we are not saying that FireAlpaca 1.5.8 by firealpaca.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FireAlpaca 1.5.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-18 23:05:52.097