This info is about FireAlpaca 1.4.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.4.1 from your PCfirealpaca.com
. Open here
for more details on firealpaca.com. Please open http://firealpaca.com/
if you want to read more on FireAlpaca 1.4.1 on firealpaca.com's website. Usually the FireAlpaca 1.4.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca folder, depending on the user's option during install. FireAlpaca 1.4.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.30 MB (4513792 bytes) on disk and is titled FireAlpaca.exe.
FireAlpaca 1.4.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.99 MB (5231777
bytes) on disk.
- FireAlpaca.exe (4.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current page applies to FireAlpaca 1.4.1 version 1.4.1
FireAlpaca 1.4.1 is a program offered by the software company firealpaca.com. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase FireAlpaca 1.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FireAlpaca 1.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FireAlpaca 1.4.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FireAlpaca 1.4.1". If it is installed on your PC the FireAlpaca 1.4.1 application will be found automatically. When you click FireAlpaca 1.4.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FireAlpaca 1.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FireAlpaca 1.4.1:
- The software company is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FireAlpaca 1.4.1.
8. After removing FireAlpaca 1.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FireAlpaca 1.4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FireAlpaca 1.4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.4.1 by firealpaca.com from your computer, we are not saying that FireAlpaca 1.4.1 by firealpaca.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:46:29.913