This info is about FireAlpaca 1.1.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.7 from your systemfirealpaca.com
. You can find out more on firealpaca.com or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to FireAlpaca 1.1.7 at http://firealpaca.com/
. FireAlpaca 1.1.7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.1.7 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. FireAlpaca.exe is the FireAlpaca 1.1.7's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.34 MB (3505664 bytes) on disk.
FireAlpaca 1.1.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.03 MB (4224349
bytes) on disk.
- FireAlpaca.exe (3.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.84 KB)
The current page applies to FireAlpaca 1.1.7 version 1.1.7
FireAlpaca 1.1.7 is a program marketed by the software company firealpaca.com. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FireAlpaca 1.1.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FireAlpaca 1.1.7". The FireAlpaca 1.1.7 app will be found automatically. When you select FireAlpaca 1.1.7 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FireAlpaca 1.1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FireAlpaca 1.1.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FireAlpaca 1.1.7.
8. After uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FireAlpaca 1.1.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FireAlpaca 1.1.7 by firealpaca.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FireAlpaca 1.1.7 by firealpaca.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FireAlpaca 1.1.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-15 17:51:53.383