This web page is about FireAlpaca 1.1.14 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.14 from your computerfirealpaca.com
. Further information on firealpaca.com can be found here
. More information about the app FireAlpaca 1.1.14 can be seen at http://firealpaca.com/
. Usually the FireAlpaca 1.1.14 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove FireAlpaca 1.1.14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. FireAlpaca.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.71 MB (3887104 bytes) on disk.
FireAlpaca 1.1.14 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.39 MB (4605089
bytes) on disk.
- FireAlpaca.exe (3.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This info is about FireAlpaca 1.1.14 version 1.1.14
If you're planning to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.14 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.14:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames\Start Menu\Programs\FireAlpaca
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\FireAlpaca
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames\Start Menu\Programs\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\Brush.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\brush_bitmap\1421396654_FireAlpaca.png
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\Config.ini
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
FireAlpaca 1.1.14 is an application released by the software company firealpaca.com. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FireAlpaca 1.1.14 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FireAlpaca 1.1.14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FireAlpaca 1.1.14". If it is installed on your PC the FireAlpaca 1.1.14 program will be found very quickly. After you click FireAlpaca 1.1.14 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FireAlpaca 1.1.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FireAlpaca 1.1.14:
- The web site of the application is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FireAlpaca 1.1.14.
8. After removing FireAlpaca 1.1.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FireAlpaca 1.1.14 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FireAlpaca 1.1.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FireAlpaca 1.1.14 by firealpaca.com from your PC, we are not saying that FireAlpaca 1.1.14 by firealpaca.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FireAlpaca 1.1.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 20:48:05.463