A way to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.10 from your system
This page is about FireAlpaca 1.1.10 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by firealpaca.com
. More information on firealpaca.com can be found here
. Click on http://firealpaca.com/
to get more information about FireAlpaca 1.1.10 on firealpaca.com's website. FireAlpaca 1.1.10 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing FireAlpaca 1.1.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called FireAlpaca.exe and occupies 3.42 MB (3589632 bytes).
FireAlpaca 1.1.10 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.11 MB (4307617
bytes) on disk.
- FireAlpaca.exe (3.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This page is about FireAlpaca 1.1.10 version 1.1.10
A way to remove FireAlpaca 1.1.10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
FireAlpaca 1.1.10 is a program marketed by the software company firealpaca.com. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase FireAlpaca 1.1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FireAlpaca 1.1.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "FireAlpaca 1.1.10". The FireAlpaca 1.1.10 app will be found automatically. When you click FireAlpaca 1.1.10 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FireAlpaca 1.1.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FireAlpaca 1.1.10:
- The web site of the application is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.10.
8. After removing FireAlpaca 1.1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FireAlpaca 1.1.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FireAlpaca 1.1.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FireAlpaca 1.1.10 by firealpaca.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FireAlpaca 1.1.10 by firealpaca.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FireAlpaca 1.1.10 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 19:49:13.323