FireAlpaca 1.0.49 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.49 from your PCfirealpaca.com
. You can find out more on firealpaca.com or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about FireAlpaca 1.0.49 at http://firealpaca.com/
. FireAlpaca 1.0.49 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.49. The application's main executable file is called FireAlpaca.exe and its approximative size is 3.18 MB (3336192 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in FireAlpaca 1.0.49. They occupy 3.87 MB (4054177
bytes) on disk.
- FireAlpaca.exe (3.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This info is about FireAlpaca 1.0.49 version 1.0.49
FireAlpaca 1.0.49 is an application offered by firealpaca.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.49 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FireAlpaca 1.0.49 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FireAlpaca 1.0.49 or simply click the Search field and type in "FireAlpaca 1.0.49". If it exists on your system the FireAlpaca 1.0.49 application will be found automatically. When you select FireAlpaca 1.0.49 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FireAlpaca 1.0.49, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FireAlpaca 1.0.49:
- The web site of the application is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FireAlpaca 1.0.49.
8. After uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.0.49, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FireAlpaca 1.0.49 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FireAlpaca 1.0.49 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FireAlpaca 1.0.49 by firealpaca.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FireAlpaca 1.0.49 by firealpaca.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FireAlpaca 1.0.49 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-18 22:55:14.500