FireAlpaca 1.0.47 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.47 from your computerfirealpaca.com
. Go over here
where you can get more info on firealpaca.com. More info about the application FireAlpaca 1.0.47 can be seen at http://firealpaca.com/
. FireAlpaca 1.0.47 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove FireAlpaca 1.0.47 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FireAlpaca.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.23 MB (3384320 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FireAlpaca 1.0.47. They take an average of 3.91 MB (4102305
bytes) on disk.
- FireAlpaca.exe (3.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This data is about FireAlpaca 1.0.47 version 1.0.47
FireAlpaca 1.0.47 is a program offered by firealpaca.com. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase FireAlpaca 1.0.47 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FireAlpaca 1.0.47 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FireAlpaca 1.0.47 or simply click the Search field and type in "FireAlpaca 1.0.47". The FireAlpaca 1.0.47 application will be found automatically. After you select FireAlpaca 1.0.47 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FireAlpaca 1.0.47, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FireAlpaca 1.0.47:
- The publisher is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FireAlpaca 1.0.47.
8. After uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.0.47, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FireAlpaca 1.0.47 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FireAlpaca 1.0.47 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.47 by firealpaca.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FireAlpaca 1.0.47 by firealpaca.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.47 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 03:58:11.850