This page contains thorough information on how to remove FireAlpaca 1.0.43 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.43 from your systemfirealpaca.com
. Go over here
for more information on firealpaca.com. More details about FireAlpaca 1.0.43 can be seen at http://firealpaca.com/
. Usually the FireAlpaca 1.0.43 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for FireAlpaca 1.0.43 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called FireAlpaca.exe and occupies 2.91 MB (3056128 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in FireAlpaca 1.0.43. They occupy 3.60 MB (3774113
bytes) on disk.
- FireAlpaca.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.43
of FireAlpaca 1.0.43.
FireAlpaca 1.0.43 is an application marketed by firealpaca.com. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.43 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FireAlpaca 1.0.43 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FireAlpaca 1.0.43 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FireAlpaca 1.0.43". If it exists on your system the FireAlpaca 1.0.43 app will be found automatically. After you select FireAlpaca 1.0.43 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FireAlpaca 1.0.43, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FireAlpaca 1.0.43:
- The software company is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.43.
8. After uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.0.43, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FireAlpaca 1.0.43 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FireAlpaca 1.0.43 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.43 by firealpaca.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FireAlpaca 1.0.43 by firealpaca.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.43 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-12 11:40:21.437