This page contains thorough information on how to remove FireAlpaca 1.0.42 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.42 from your PCfirealpaca.com
. More information on firealpaca.com can be found here
. Further information about FireAlpaca 1.0.42 can be found at http://firealpaca.com/
. FireAlpaca 1.0.42 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.42. FireAlpaca 1.0.42's main file takes about 2.91 MB (3046400 bytes) and its name is FireAlpaca.exe.
FireAlpaca 1.0.42 is composed of the following executables which take 3.59 MB (3764385
bytes) on disk:
- FireAlpaca.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This web page is about FireAlpaca 1.0.42 version 1.0.42
FireAlpaca 1.0.42 is a program marketed by the software company firealpaca.com. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove FireAlpaca 1.0.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FireAlpaca 1.0.42 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FireAlpaca 1.0.42 or simply click the Search field and type in "FireAlpaca 1.0.42". If it is installed on your PC the FireAlpaca 1.0.42 app will be found automatically. When you click FireAlpaca 1.0.42 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FireAlpaca 1.0.42, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FireAlpaca 1.0.42:
- The software company is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FireAlpaca 1.0.42.
8. After uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.0.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FireAlpaca 1.0.42 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FireAlpaca 1.0.42 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FireAlpaca 1.0.42 by firealpaca.com from your PC, we are not saying that FireAlpaca 1.0.42 by firealpaca.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FireAlpaca 1.0.42 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 11:07:40.233