FireAlpaca 1.0.41 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.41 from your computerfirealpaca.com
. You can find out more on firealpaca.com or check for application updates here
. More information about the application FireAlpaca 1.0.41 can be seen at http://firealpaca.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.0.41 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. FireAlpaca 1.0.41's primary file takes around 2.82 MB (2960384 bytes) and its name is FireAlpaca.exe.
FireAlpaca 1.0.41 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.51 MB (3678369
bytes) on disk:
- FireAlpaca.exe (2.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current page applies to FireAlpaca 1.0.41 version 1.0.41
FireAlpaca 1.0.41 is an application offered by firealpaca.com. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.41 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FireAlpaca 1.0.41 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FireAlpaca 1.0.41 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FireAlpaca 1.0.41". If it is installed on your PC the FireAlpaca 1.0.41 application will be found very quickly. After you click FireAlpaca 1.0.41 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FireAlpaca 1.0.41, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FireAlpaca 1.0.41:
- The web site of the program is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.41.
8. After uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.0.41, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FireAlpaca 1.0.41 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FireAlpaca 1.0.41 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.41 by firealpaca.com from your computer, nor are we saying that FireAlpaca 1.0.41 by firealpaca.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.41 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-15 16:58:01.650