You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.17 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.17 from your systemfirealpaca.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on firealpaca.com. Please follow http://firealpaca.com/
if you want to read more on FireAlpaca 1.0.17 on firealpaca.com's web page. FireAlpaca 1.0.17 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove FireAlpaca 1.0.17 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. FireAlpaca.exe is the FireAlpaca 1.0.17's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.59 MB (2716160 bytes) on disk.
FireAlpaca 1.0.17 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.27 MB (3430686
bytes) on disk.
- FireAlpaca.exe (2.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.17
of FireAlpaca 1.0.17.
FireAlpaca 1.0.17 is an application marketed by firealpaca.com. Some people want to erase it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase FireAlpaca 1.0.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FireAlpaca 1.0.17 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FireAlpaca 1.0.17 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FireAlpaca 1.0.17". If it exists on your system the FireAlpaca 1.0.17 program will be found automatically. After you select FireAlpaca 1.0.17 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FireAlpaca 1.0.17, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FireAlpaca 1.0.17:
- The software company is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.17.
8. After uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.0.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FireAlpaca 1.0.17 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.0.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.17 by firealpaca.com from your PC, we are not saying that FireAlpaca 1.0.17 by firealpaca.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.17 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:38:15.997