FireAMP Connector is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall FireAMP Connector from your computerSourcefire, Inc.
. More info about Sourcefire, Inc. can be found here
. FireAMP Connector is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Sourcefire\fireAMP\5.0.7 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove FireAMP Connector by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Sourcefire\fireAMP\5.0.7\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.10 MB (5343208 bytes) on disk.
FireAMP Connector installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.32 MB (9776624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- creport.exe (48.13 KB)
- ipsupporttool.exe (70.13 KB)
- iptray.exe (3.01 MB)
- sfc.exe (1.04 MB)
- uninstall.exe (5.10 MB)
- updater.exe (57.63 KB)
This page is about FireAMP Connector version 188.8.131.5248
only. Click on the links below for other FireAMP Connector versions:
...click to view all...
FireAMP Connector is a program marketed by the software company Sourcefire, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove FireAMP Connector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FireAMP Connector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FireAMP Connector or simply click the Search feature and type in "FireAMP Connector". The FireAMP Connector app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FireAMP Connector in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FireAMP Connector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FireAMP Connector.
8. After removing FireAMP Connector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FireAMP Connector which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FireAMP Connector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FireAMP Connector by Sourcefire, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that FireAMP Connector by Sourcefire, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FireAMP Connector supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 14:08:43.550