Fire Shark is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Fire Shark from your computerVENUS
. More information about VENUS can be found here
. Please open venus-soft.blog.ir
if you want to read more on Fire Shark on VENUS's website. Fire Shark is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Fire Shark directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Fire Shark is C:\Program Files\Fire Shark\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Fusion.exe is the Fire Shark's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Fire Shark. They take 3.66 MB (3836416
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Fire Shark we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Fire Shark when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Fire Shark
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Fire Shark
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Fire Shark
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Fire Shark\Fire-Shark.bin
- C:\Program Files\Fire Shark\Fusion.exe
- C:\Program Files\Fire Shark\Fusion.ini
- C:\Program Files\Fire Shark\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files\Fire Shark\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Fire Shark\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Fire Shark\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Fire Shark\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\Fire Shark\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Fire Shark Setup Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Fire Shark\Fusion.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Fire Shark\Fire Shark.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Fire Shark\Uninstall Fire Shark.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Fire Shark
Fire Shark is an application marketed by VENUS. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Fire Shark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Fire Shark from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fire Shark or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fire Shark". The Fire Shark application will be found automatically. After you click Fire Shark in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Fire Shark, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fire Shark:
- The software company is: venus-soft.blog.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fire Shark\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fire Shark.
8. After removing Fire Shark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fire Shark which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fire Shark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fire Shark by VENUS from your PC, we are not saying that Fire Shark by VENUS is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fire Shark supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-30 07:20:23.797