Fire Screensaver 2.0
Fire Screensaver 2.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Fire Screensaver 2.0 from your systemWindows10Screensavers.net
. Go over here
for more info on Windows10Screensavers.net. More details about the program Fire Screensaver 2.0 can be seen at http://www.windows10screensavers.net
. Fire Screensaver 2.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10Screensavers.net\Fire Screensaver directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10Screensavers.net\Fire Screensaver\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Fire Screensaver 2.0. unins000.exe is the Fire Screensaver 2.0's main executable file and it takes close to 704.16 KB (721061 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Fire Screensaver 2.0. They occupy about 704.16 KB (721061
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Fire Screensaver 2.0 version 2.0
Fire Screensaver 2.0 is an application offered by Windows10Screensavers.net. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Fire Screensaver 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Fire Screensaver 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Fire Screensaver 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fire Screensaver 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Fire Screensaver 2.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Fire Screensaver 2.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fire Screensaver 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fire Screensaver 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.windows10screensavers.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows10Screensavers.net\Fire Screensaver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fire Screensaver 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Fire Screensaver 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fire Screensaver 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fire Screensaver 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fire Screensaver 2.0 by Windows10Screensavers.net from your PC, we are not saying that Fire Screensaver 2.0 by Windows10Screensavers.net is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fire Screensaver 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 20:36:53.530