Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2
Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2 from your computerZKSoftware
. Open here
where you can get more info on ZKSoftware. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\FPSensor folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FPSensor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DpHost.exe is the Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2's primary executable file and it takes close to 232.00 KB (237568 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2. They occupy an average of 1.28 MB (1345310
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
- UnInsDrvZ.exe (114.50 KB)
- DpHost.exe (232.00 KB)
- iZHost.exe (262.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2 version 2.3.2
Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2 is an application released by the software company ZKSoftware. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2". If it is installed on your PC the Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2.
8. After removing Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2 by ZKSoftware from your PC, we are not saying that Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2 by ZKSoftware is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:44:23.950