Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0
This info is about Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 from your PCZKSoftware
. Open here
for more information on ZKSoftware. Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FPSensor directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FPSensor\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 704.78 KB (721694 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 is composed of the following executables which take 1.27 MB (1327902
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
- UnInsDrvZ.exe (114.50 KB)
- DpHost.exe (232.00 KB)
- iZHost.exe (245.50 KB)
This page is about Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 version 2.3.0
Several files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 from your computer.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FPSensor
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FPSensor\bin\Cleanup.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FPSensor\bin\DpCmpMgt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FPSensor\bin\DPDevAgt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FPSensor\bin\DpDtObjs.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FPSensor\bin\DpHost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FPSensor\bin\DPPS.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FPSensor\bin\iZHost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FPSensor\Biokey\libzksensorcore.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FPSensor\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FPSensor\UnInsDrvZ.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Fingerprint Reader Driver_is1
Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 is a program marketed by ZKSoftware. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0". The Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0.
8. After uninstalling Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 by ZKSoftware from your PC, nor are we saying that Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 by ZKSoftware is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fingerprint Reader Driver 2.3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:35:26.820