This info is about FingerPrint 188.8.131.524 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FingerPrint 184.108.40.2064 from your systemCollobos Software
. More info about Collobos Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.collobos.com
to get more details about FingerPrint 220.127.116.114 on Collobos Software's website. FingerPrint 18.104.22.1684 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\FingerPrint directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing FingerPrint 22.214.171.1244 is "C:\Program Files\FingerPrint\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. FingerPrint 126.96.36.1994's primary file takes around 5.19 MB (5437464 bytes) and its name is FingerPrint.exe.
The executable files below are part of FingerPrint 188.8.131.524. They occupy about 8.72 MB (9146995
bytes) on disk.
- FingerPrint.exe (5.19 MB)
- FingerPrintService.exe (2.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
This info is about FingerPrint 184.108.40.2064 version 220.127.116.114
FingerPrint 18.104.22.1684 is a program by the software company Collobos Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove FingerPrint 22.214.171.1244 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FingerPrint 126.96.36.1994 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FingerPrint 188.8.131.524 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FingerPrint 184.108.40.2064". The FingerPrint 220.127.116.114 app will be found very quickly. After you select FingerPrint 18.104.22.1684 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FingerPrint 22.214.171.1244, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FingerPrint 126.96.36.1994:
- The publisher is: http://www.collobos.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FingerPrint\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FingerPrint 188.8.131.524.
8. After removing FingerPrint 184.108.40.2064, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FingerPrint 220.127.116.114 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FingerPrint 18.104.22.1684 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FingerPrint 22.214.171.1244 by Collobos Software from your computer, we are not saying that FingerPrint 126.96.36.1994 by Collobos Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FingerPrint 188.8.131.524 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-16 18:54:11.353