This info is about FingerPrint 18.104.22.1684 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FingerPrint 22.214.171.1244 from your systemCollobos Software
. More info about Collobos Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.collobos.com
to get more details about FingerPrint 126.96.36.1994 on Collobos Software's website. FingerPrint 188.8.131.524 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\FingerPrint directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing FingerPrint 184.108.40.2064 is "C:\Program Files\FingerPrint\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. FingerPrint 220.127.116.114's primary file takes around 5.19 MB (5437464 bytes) and its name is FingerPrint.exe.
The executable files below are part of FingerPrint 18.104.22.1684. They occupy about 8.72 MB (9146995
bytes) on disk.
- FingerPrint.exe (5.19 MB)
- FingerPrintService.exe (2.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
This info is about FingerPrint 22.214.171.1244 version 126.96.36.1994
FingerPrint 188.8.131.524 is a program by the software company Collobos Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove FingerPrint 184.108.40.2064 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FingerPrint 220.127.116.114 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FingerPrint 18.104.22.1684 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FingerPrint 22.214.171.1244". The FingerPrint 126.96.36.1994 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FingerPrint 188.8.131.524 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FingerPrint 184.108.40.2064, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FingerPrint 220.127.116.114:
- The publisher is: http://www.collobos.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FingerPrint\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FingerPrint 18.104.22.1684.
8. After removing FingerPrint 22.214.171.1244, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FingerPrint 126.96.36.1994 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FingerPrint 188.8.131.524 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FingerPrint 184.108.40.2064 by Collobos Software from your computer, we are not saying that FingerPrint 220.127.116.114 by Collobos Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FingerPrint 18.104.22.1684 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-16 18:54:11.353