FineUninstall 1.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FineUninstall 1.5 from your systemFineRecovery Software
. Open here
for more details on FineRecovery Software. More information about FineUninstall 1.5 can be found at http://www.finerecovery.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\FineRecovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall FineUninstall 1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FineRecovery\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. FineUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 220.00 KB (225280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside FineUninstall 1.5. They occupy about 1.56 MB (1637416
bytes) on disk.
- FineRecovery.exe (1.29 MB)
- FineUninstall.exe (220.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (59.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of FineUninstall 1.5.
FineUninstall 1.5 is an application marketed by the software company FineRecovery Software. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove FineUninstall 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FineUninstall 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FineUninstall 1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FineUninstall 1.5". The FineUninstall 1.5 app will be found very quickly. When you click FineUninstall 1.5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FineUninstall 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FineUninstall 1.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.finerecovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FineRecovery\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FineUninstall 1.5.
8. After uninstalling FineUninstall 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FineUninstall 1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FineUninstall 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FineUninstall 1.5 by FineRecovery Software from your computer, we are not saying that FineUninstall 1.5 by FineRecovery Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FineUninstall 1.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 09:38:52.950