This page contains thorough information on how to remove FineDealSSoft for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall FineDealSSoft from your systemfinedeal
. More info about finedeal can be read here
. FineDealSSoft is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FineDealSSoft directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for FineDealSSoft is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FineDealSSoft\QdnSgjQDlA8Wu2.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". FineDealSSoft's primary file takes around 218.00 KB (223232 bytes) and its name is QdnSgjQDlA8Wu2.exe.
FineDealSSoft installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 218.00 KB (223232
bytes) on disk.
- QdnSgjQDlA8Wu2.exe (218.00 KB)
FineDealSSoft is a program by the software company finedeal. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase FineDealSSoft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FineDealSSoft from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FineDealSSoft or simply click the Search field and type in "FineDealSSoft". The FineDealSSoft app will be found very quickly. After you click FineDealSSoft in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FineDealSSoft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FineDealSSoft.
8. After removing FineDealSSoft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FineDealSSoft that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FineDealSSoft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FineDealSSoft by finedeal from your computer, nor are we saying that FineDealSSoft by finedeal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FineDealSSoft in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:42:32.380