This page contains thorough information on how to remove FineDealSSoft for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall FineDealSSoft from your systemfinedeal
. More info about finedeal can be read here
. FineDealSSoft is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FineDealSSoft directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for FineDealSSoft is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FineDealSSoft\QdnSgjQDlA8Wu2.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". FineDealSSoft's primary file takes around 218.00 KB (223232 bytes) and its name is QdnSgjQDlA8Wu2.exe.
FineDealSSoft installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 218.00 KB (223232
bytes) on disk.
- QdnSgjQDlA8Wu2.exe (218.00 KB)
FineDealSSoft is a program by the software company finedeal. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase FineDealSSoft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FineDealSSoft from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FineDealSSoft or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FineDealSSoft". If it is installed on your PC the FineDealSSoft program will be found very quickly. When you select FineDealSSoft in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FineDealSSoft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FineDealSSoft.
8. After removing FineDealSSoft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FineDealSSoft that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FineDealSSoft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FineDealSSoft by finedeal from your computer, nor are we saying that FineDealSSoft by finedeal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FineDealSSoft in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:42:32.380