FineDealSOft is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FineDealSOft from your PCfinedeal
. More data about finedeal can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FineDealSOft folder (same installation drive as Windows). FineDealSOft's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FineDealSOft\jiRjXZep2wGXwp.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". FineDealSOft's primary file takes around 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) and is named jiRjXZep2wGXwp.exe.
FineDealSOft installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- jiRjXZep2wGXwp.exe (766.00 KB)
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove FineDealSOft from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FineDealSOft:
The files below are left behind on your disk by FineDealSOft when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIneDealSoft
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIneDealSoft\CYFmQp28aeQJ4M.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIneDealSoft\CYFmQp28aeQJ4M.tlb
FineDealSOft is an application marketed by finedeal. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove FineDealSOft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FineDealSOft from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FineDealSOft or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FineDealSOft". The FineDealSOft app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FineDealSOft in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FineDealSOft, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FineDealSOft.
8. After uninstalling FineDealSOft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FineDealSOft that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FineDealSOft using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FineDealSOft by finedeal from your PC, nor are we saying that FineDealSOft by finedeal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FineDealSOft supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-30 22:46:39.550