You can find below detailed information on how to remove FineDEualSoFT for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall FineDEualSoFT from your computerfinedeal
. More info about finedeal can be found here
. FineDEualSoFT is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FineDEualSoFT folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing FineDEualSoFT is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FineDEualSoFT\FineDEualSoFT.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named FineDEualSoFT.exe and occupies 766.00 KB (784384 bytes).
FineDEualSoFT contains of the executables below. They take 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- FineDEualSoFT.exe (766.00 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FineDEualSoFT
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FineDEualSoFT\FineDEualSoFT.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FineDEualSoFT\FineDEualSoFT.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
FineDEualSoFT is a program marketed by the software company finedeal. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove FineDEualSoFT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FineDEualSoFT from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FineDEualSoFT or simply click the Search field and type in "FineDEualSoFT". If it is installed on your PC the FineDEualSoFT program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FineDEualSoFT in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FineDEualSoFT, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FineDEualSoFT.
8. After removing FineDEualSoFT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FineDEualSoFT which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FineDEualSoFT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FineDEualSoFT by finedeal from your PC, nor are we saying that FineDEualSoFT by finedeal is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FineDEualSoFT in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:37:56.703