Findizer version 1.2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Findizer version 1.2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Findizer version 1.2 from your systemFindizer
. You can read more on Findizer or check for application updates here
. More details about Findizer version 1.2 can be found at http://www.findizer.fr/
. Findizer version 1.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Findizer directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Findizer version 1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Findizer\unins000.exe. Findizer version 1.2's main file takes about 6.00 KB (6144 bytes) and is called findizer-post-uninstall.exe.
Findizer version 1.2 contains of the executables below. They take 707.03 KB (724001
bytes) on disk.
- findizer-post-uninstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.03 KB)
The current web page applies to Findizer version 1.2 version 1.2
Findizer version 1.2 is an application offered by the software company Findizer. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Findizer version 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Findizer version 1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Findizer version 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Findizer version 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Findizer version 1.2 application will be found automatically. After you click Findizer version 1.2 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Findizer version 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Findizer version 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.findizer.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Findizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Findizer version 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Findizer version 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Findizer version 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Findizer version 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Findizer version 1.2 by Findizer from your computer, we are not saying that Findizer version 1.2 by Findizer is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Findizer version 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-13 16:57:30.167