Findizer version 1.2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Findizer version 1.2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Findizer version 1.2 from your systemFindizer
. You can read more on Findizer or check for application updates here
. More details about Findizer version 1.2 can be found at http://www.findizer.fr/
. Findizer version 1.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Findizer directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Findizer version 1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Findizer\unins000.exe. Findizer version 1.2's main file takes about 6.00 KB (6144 bytes) and is called findizer-post-uninstall.exe.
Findizer version 1.2 contains of the executables below. They take 707.03 KB (724001
bytes) on disk.
- findizer-post-uninstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.03 KB)
The current web page applies to Findizer version 1.2 version 1.2
Findizer version 1.2 is an application offered by the software company Findizer. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Findizer version 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Findizer version 1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Findizer version 1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Findizer version 1.2". If it exists on your system the Findizer version 1.2 application will be found very quickly. When you select Findizer version 1.2 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Findizer version 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Findizer version 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.findizer.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Findizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Findizer version 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Findizer version 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Findizer version 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Findizer version 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Findizer version 1.2 by Findizer from your computer, we are not saying that Findizer version 1.2 by Findizer is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Findizer version 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 16:57:30.167