This page contains thorough information on how to remove Finding Teddy for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Finding Teddy from your PCWildTangent
. Open here
for more info on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about Finding Teddy on WildTangent's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FindingTeddy folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Finding Teddy's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FindingTeddy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. FindingTeddy-WT.exe is the Finding Teddy's main executable file and it takes about 366.58 KB (375376 bytes) on disk.
Finding Teddy contains of the executables below. They take 2.02 MB (2116145
bytes) on disk.
- FindingTeddy-WT.exe (366.58 KB)
- FindingTeddy.exe (473.58 KB)
- unins000.exe (882.16 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Finding Teddy version 220.127.116.11
Finding Teddy is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Finding Teddy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Finding Teddy with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Finding Teddy or simply click the Search field and type in "Finding Teddy". If it is installed on your PC the Finding Teddy application will be found very quickly. After you click Finding Teddy in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Finding Teddy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Finding Teddy:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FindingTeddy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Finding Teddy.
8. After removing Finding Teddy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Finding Teddy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Finding Teddy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Finding Teddy by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Finding Teddy by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Finding Teddy supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 11:23:15.063