This page contains thorough information on how to remove Finding Teddy for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Finding Teddy from your PCWildTangent
. Open here
for more info on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about Finding Teddy on WildTangent's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FindingTeddy folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Finding Teddy's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FindingTeddy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. FindingTeddy-WT.exe is the Finding Teddy's main executable file and it takes about 366.58 KB (375376 bytes) on disk.
Finding Teddy contains of the executables below. They take 2.02 MB (2116145
bytes) on disk.
- FindingTeddy-WT.exe (366.58 KB)
- FindingTeddy.exe (473.58 KB)
- unins000.exe (882.16 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Finding Teddy version 126.96.36.199
Finding Teddy is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Finding Teddy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Finding Teddy with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Finding Teddy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Finding Teddy". If it exists on your system the Finding Teddy application will be found automatically. When you click Finding Teddy in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Finding Teddy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Finding Teddy:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FindingTeddy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Finding Teddy.
8. After removing Finding Teddy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Finding Teddy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Finding Teddy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Finding Teddy by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Finding Teddy by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Finding Teddy supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 11:23:15.063