You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Finding Doggy for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Finding Doggy from your PCAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Viva Media\Play 101\Finding Doggy directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Finding Doggy is C:\Program Files\Viva Media\Play 101\Finding Doggy\Uninstall.exe. game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 545.80 KB (558904 bytes) on disk.
Finding Doggy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.05 MB (2149113
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (545.80 KB)
- game.wrp.exe (1.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (352.94 KB)
The current web page applies to Finding Doggy version 1.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Finding Doggy versions:
Finding Doggy is an application by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Finding Doggy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Finding Doggy from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Finding Doggy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Finding Doggy". If it exists on your system the Finding Doggy program will be found automatically. When you select Finding Doggy in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Finding Doggy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Finding Doggy.
8. After removing Finding Doggy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Finding Doggy that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Finding Doggy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Finding Doggy by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Finding Doggy by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Finding Doggy in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 18:17:43.987