Finders is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Finders from your PCAlawar
. Go over here
for more info on Alawar. Usually the Finders application is to be found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Finders directory, depending on the user's option during install. Finders's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/352140. The application's main executable file occupies 2.76 MB (2889408 bytes) on disk and is titled Steam.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Finders. They take 44.99 MB (47175000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.19 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.76 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.19 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (555.41 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (1.46 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (816.69 KB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.47 MB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.41 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.69 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- starlaxis.exe (160.00 KB)
- VictoryAtSea.exe (11.07 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Finders is a program released by the software company Alawar. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Finders is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Finders using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Finders or simply click the Search field and type in "Finders". If it exists on your system the Finders app will be found very quickly. When you click Finders in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Finders, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Finders.
8. After removing Finders, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Finders that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Finders using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Finders by Alawar from your PC, nor are we saying that Finders by Alawar is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Finders in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 10:58:41.833