FindInFiles is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FindInFiles from your systemToolsCode
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ToolsCode. Please open http://www.toolscode.com
if you want to read more on FindInFiles on ToolsCode's website. FindInFiles is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\FindInFiles directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove FindInFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FindInFiles\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. FindInFiles's primary file takes around 4.73 MB (4964752 bytes) and is called findinfiles.exe.
FindInFiles is comprised of the following executables which take 4.89 MB (5126488
bytes) on disk:
- findinfiles.exe (4.73 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (157.95 KB)
The current page applies to FindInFiles version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of FindInFiles:
FindInFiles is a program by the software company ToolsCode. Some computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase FindInFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FindInFiles with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FindInFiles or simply activate the Search field and type in "FindInFiles". If it exists on your system the FindInFiles app will be found very quickly. After you select FindInFiles in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FindInFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FindInFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.toolscode.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FindInFiles\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FindInFiles.
8. After removing FindInFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FindInFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FindInFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FindInFiles by ToolsCode from your computer, we are not saying that FindInFiles by ToolsCode is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FindInFiles in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 05:36:08.220