This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FindGraph 2.28 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall FindGraph 2.28 from your systemUNIPHIZ Lab, Inc.
. More information on UNIPHIZ Lab, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.uniphiz.com/
if you want to read more on FindGraph 2.28 on UNIPHIZ Lab, Inc.'s website. FindGraph 2.28 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FindGraph folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for FindGraph 2.28 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FindGraph\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called FindGraph.exe and occupies 3.41 MB (3574784 bytes).
The executable files below are part of FindGraph 2.28. They take an average of 4.22 MB (4419850
bytes) on disk.
- FindGraph.exe (3.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
- TestApprVB1.exe (68.00 KB)
- TestVB.exe (36.00 KB)
- Crov.exe (68.00 KB)
The current web page applies to FindGraph 2.28 version 2.28
FindGraph 2.28 is a program offered by the software company UNIPHIZ Lab, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove FindGraph 2.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FindGraph 2.28 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FindGraph 2.28 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FindGraph 2.28". The FindGraph 2.28 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FindGraph 2.28 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FindGraph 2.28, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FindGraph 2.28:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uniphiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FindGraph\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FindGraph 2.28.
8. After removing FindGraph 2.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FindGraph 2.28 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FindGraph 2.28 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FindGraph 2.28 by UNIPHIZ Lab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that FindGraph 2.28 by UNIPHIZ Lab, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FindGraph 2.28 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-10 10:11:54.017