FindGraph 1.94 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FindGraph 1.94 from your PCUNIPHIZ Lab, Inc.
. More information on UNIPHIZ Lab, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.uniphiz.com/
to get more data about FindGraph 1.94 on UNIPHIZ Lab, Inc.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\FindGraph folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for FindGraph 1.94 is C:\Program Files\FindGraph\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.83 MB (2969600 bytes) on disk and is titled FindGraph.exe.
The executable files below are part of FindGraph 1.94. They occupy about 3.64 MB (3814666
bytes) on disk.
- FindGraph.exe (2.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
- TestApprVB1.exe (68.00 KB)
- TestVB.exe (36.00 KB)
- Crov.exe (68.00 KB)
This data is about FindGraph 1.94 version 1.941
FindGraph 1.94 is a program offered by UNIPHIZ Lab, Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase FindGraph 1.94 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FindGraph 1.94 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FindGraph 1.94 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FindGraph 1.94". If it exists on your system the FindGraph 1.94 application will be found very quickly. When you click FindGraph 1.94 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FindGraph 1.94, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FindGraph 1.94:
- The software company is: http://www.uniphiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FindGraph\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FindGraph 1.94.
8. After removing FindGraph 1.94, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FindGraph 1.94 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FindGraph 1.94 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FindGraph 1.94 by UNIPHIZ Lab, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that FindGraph 1.94 by UNIPHIZ Lab, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FindGraph 1.94 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-05 17:07:44.047