This info is about FindAndClick 1.3.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall FindAndClick 1.3.2 from your PCAdvanced Mouse Auto Clicker, Ltd.
. More data about Advanced Mouse Auto Clicker, Ltd. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.Advanced-Mouse-Auto-Clicker.com/
if you want to read more on FindAndClick 1.3.2 on Advanced Mouse Auto Clicker, Ltd.'s web page. FindAndClick 1.3.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FindAndClick folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing FindAndClick 1.3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FindAndClick\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FindAndClick.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 674.50 KB (690688 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in FindAndClick 1.3.2. They take 1.34 MB (1408286
bytes) on disk.
- FindAndClick.exe (674.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.78 KB)
The current page applies to FindAndClick 1.3.2 version 1.3.2
FindAndClick 1.3.2 is a program offered by the software company Advanced Mouse Auto Clicker, Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase FindAndClick 1.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FindAndClick 1.3.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FindAndClick 1.3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FindAndClick 1.3.2". If it exists on your system the FindAndClick 1.3.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FindAndClick 1.3.2 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FindAndClick 1.3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FindAndClick 1.3.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Advanced-Mouse-Auto-Clicker.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FindAndClick\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FindAndClick 1.3.2.
8. After uninstalling FindAndClick 1.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FindAndClick 1.3.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FindAndClick 1.3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FindAndClick 1.3.2 by Advanced Mouse Auto Clicker, Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that FindAndClick 1.3.2 by Advanced Mouse Auto Clicker, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FindAndClick 1.3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 19:55:23.960