Find & Replace It!
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Find & Replace It! for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Find & Replace It! from your computerdProg
. More info about dProg can be read here
. More information about the software Find & Replace It! can be seen at http://www.dprog.ch
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\dProg\FindReplaceIt_2.1.2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Find & Replace It! is C:\Program Files\dProg\FindReplaceIt_2.1.2\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. FindReplaceIt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.47 MB (1538560 bytes) on disk.
Find & Replace It! installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.55 MB (1626031
bytes) on disk.
- FindReplaceIt.exe (1.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (85.42 KB)
The current web page applies to Find & Replace It! version 2.1.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Find & Replace It! versions:
Find & Replace It! is a program by the software company dProg. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Find & Replace It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Find & Replace It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Find & Replace It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Find & Replace It!". If it exists on your system the Find & Replace It! application will be found very quickly. After you click Find & Replace It! in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Find & Replace It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Find & Replace It!:
- The software company is: http://www.dprog.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\dProg\FindReplaceIt_2.1.2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Find & Replace It!.
8. After removing Find & Replace It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Find & Replace It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Find & Replace It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Find & Replace It! by dProg from your computer, we are not saying that Find & Replace It! by dProg is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Find & Replace It! supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:46:28.073