Finanse is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Finanse from your computerProgMan
. More information about ProgMan can be seen here
. You can see more info on Finanse at www.progman.com.pl
. Finanse is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ProgMan folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Finanse by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ProgMan\FinanseDDJ\Uninst\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0015 -removeonly. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Finanse's main file takes around 18.03 MB (18904064 bytes) and is named FINANSE.exe.
Finanse is comprised of the following executables which take 22.32 MB (23407298
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FINANSE.exe (18.03 MB)
- KSIEGOW.EXE (598.27 KB)
- setup.exe (444.92 KB)
- Archiwizator.exe (1.05 MB)
- DoDruku.exe (380.50 KB)
- gbak.exe (196.50 KB)
- ibguard.exe (21.50 KB)
- ibserver.exe (1.63 MB)
- instreg.exe (6.50 KB)
- instsvc.exe (8.50 KB)
This web page is about Finanse version 7.3000
Finanse is a program offered by ProgMan. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Finanse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Finanse from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Finanse or simply click the Search field and type in "Finanse". The Finanse application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Finanse in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Finanse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Finanse:
- The publisher is: www.progman.com.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ProgMan\FinanseDDJ\Uninst\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0015 -removeonly
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Finanse.
8. After uninstalling Finanse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Finanse that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Finanse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Finanse by ProgMan from your PC, nor are we saying that Finanse by ProgMan is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Finanse supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 10:27:51.050